Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What's his name?

Ah, it goes like this:

Coworker 1: "Did you see 'Dancing' like night?"
Coworker 2: "Yeah! Bristol! Haha Holy Shit!"
Coworker 3: "She had bricks in her shoes!"
Coworker 2: "How about that other guy? What's his name?"
Coworker 1: "Oh yeah! The Scenario!"
Coworkers 2, 3 & 4: "The Scenario?"
Me: "Hahaha You mean The Situation?"
Everyone laughs.
And continues to talk about Dancing With the Stars for the next 30 minutes, so on go my headphones.
I don't really watch TV at all, let alone that show. But at least I got this priceless moment from it.
While I'm looking forward to the end of the current installment of this series, on the other hand I am not, only because my Nana loves this show so much. She will call when it is on and give a recap of what just happened and her opinions of it.
I'm sure my Nana is not a fan of What's His Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment