Tuesday, March 29, 2011

day 01 - your favorite song

I really like music, spanning so many genres, it makes you look at me strange.

Day 1 of the 30 Day Song Challenge asks me to start off on the most difficult foot, to narrow it down to my favorite song.


I really can't. I really really can't. I can come a little close and say I have a couple favorite songs.


The song that comes closest to being the one and only favorite is "See Ya" by Inspecter 7. They are my favorite band, so this makes sense. The song is from my favorite genre of music, ska, and it is heavy on the horns and has this real swing to it. It is such a short song. I love it for its lyrics. "Our lives have changed, that's how things go; the future awaits as we both know; you know I love ya, I'll miss you so, I wish you'd stay but you must go. So long for now, so long forever, we'll meet again my dear -- whatever." I love it for all the times I got to hear it live, for all the times it helped me say SEE YA!



It's here in thie vid at 10:50 in:


No comments:

Post a Comment